Saturday, October 7, 2017

On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001

Note: Everyone on earth has experiences with humans from the future visiting now (even humans 100,000 years to 1,000,000 years into the future visit present day earth and relatives from other planets from the past, present and future visit earth too and always have. However, to keep earth quaint and not to interfere with "natural evolution" on this planet only people who are intuitive enough to directly access their subconscious minds like myself and others actually remember these experiences. Is this good or bad? Answer: It's likely better the way it is so everyone doesn't have psychotic breaks all the time understanding that real life resembles "Men in Black" all the time now  here on earth. "Men in Black" is the norm. IF you think anything else is going on then you are "quaint" which is a very protected state just like we keep children from witnessing "dead bodies" as much as possible here in the U.S.

I personally think staying naive like a child all your life interferes with human survival here on earth. But, that's just my opinion.

Though I think the TV show "People of Earth" is very funny it is also an introduction into a 1950s way of looking at things. However, now it is more like "Men in Black" movies all the time here on earth.

However, being able to laugh about it I find very useful to all mankind in various ways. If you can laugh about this stuff maybe you can deal with it in reality without having a psychotic break and hurting yourselves psychologically or physically.

end note.

I thought I would explain more about how we got to the 2nd timeline. Trump is "Accidentally?" creating another timeline now but it is still a part of the 2nd timeline. It is a way to prevent human extinction between 2080 and 2090. It is why intelligence agencies who use time travel to prevent nuclear blasts retroactively have manipulated time so earth doesn't become an asteroid belt like our ancestor's planet Maldek out past Mars.

Note this actually starts the winter before 9-11-01 when this happened.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR UNIVERSE

Ice Cave 2000

We now travel through time to Jonathan in the year 2000 AD. He and his daughter have been asked to meet the Awesome and its crew once again.

This afternoon and evening we built a snow cave. We were on the mountains above Etna. The light from our l.e.d. flashlight and candle lantern acted as a beacon bringing in the "Awesome" once again. It's been some time since I'd seen them. They started in 2005 and then they went back to 1986 then they randomly visited times from 1965 on up after we all got back from Lemuria. They visited many times and places again up to 2005. This time when we went on board Aurora was with me. We were happy to see Ragna and Elohar as they are family. Hawk and Free had become like brothers or our uncles. It was a good experience to see them all again. It was snowing when they hovered above the snow cave. They brought us back the same second we left so there would be no trace of our being gone even though we were gone 6 months or more. They took us to a remote island in the South pacific where no one lives or visits much. And we landed the Awesome right on the beach. The nearest big Island was somewhere in the Tahiti or Tuomoto Archipelago. I was never too sure what century we vacationed in. When Ragna was my father in a previous life. About 10 years before I was born as his son he had chartered a yacht and come here with his brother. Since he was now a Seer like Elohar and myself he said he remembered it all very fondly like it was yesterday.

We went free diving from the beach with masks and snorkels. The water was very warm so we didn't need wet or dry suits. Hawk and Free particularly enjoyed themselves snorkeling. They even brought a wind surfer along that they bought in '89 or '90 when I had lived in Hawaii. They bought it because they felt sorry for me because I was working so much I didn't have time to wind surf then. We all learned how to shinny up coconut palms and pick the coconuts and someone had brought along a machete so we could whack the tops off and drink the coconut milk. There was water on the island too, even though we had plenty on the ship. So it was just an idyllic paradise to be in. We enjoyed it immensely! Ragna and Elohar said that this was their 15th journey back to my times from their home time in the future. They were happy to see us and Ragna was greatly changed from the person I had known when we were all taken to Lemuria.

We soon found that we had been invited by King Interlaken to visit him in the future. It appeared that the King wanted to meet Aurora and I and had given Ragna and Elohar the task to invite and convince us to return to his home time. . For myself and Aurora this was an unusual request. I did not know exactly why I was being asked to do this.Even though I trusted Elohar as much or more than I did my parents I was concerned about Aurora and her future. We finally decided to go because I couldn't give Aurora a good enough reason not to go. How could we refuse such an amazing experience and potential dream vacation?

So we journeyed forward in time in the ship. Ragna took care of paperwork, time travel and all protocol preparation. Along the way Ragna and Elohar mentioned that they had been married. Aurora and I were very happy for them and congratulated them. In their real time only 4 or 5 years had passed. However, for me 30 years had passed since I was first contacted by them.I was about 21 or 22 at the first contact. On the first occasion they had come to save my life, as they knew my future was a pivotal one for the human race. They couldn't allow me to die. Elohar through precognition and Ragna knew from preventative time scans that yhey would have a son before 3 more years of their 'real' life time passed.(At least three more years of Elohar's time because it would be difficult to say how much of Ragna's real life time had passed because he could leave and come back the same day but having aged 6 months on a time mission in the past or future.

As we got off the ship in Elohar and Ragna's home time I noticed that everything was very clean and that the light from the sun was very odd. It was much more piercing than in my home time. It made the color spectrum shift more into the blue and purple range. The atmosphere had changed a lot. Soon we were taken into very resplendent rooms near the Time Palace. We were very amazed to be there. Aurora and I were then taken to see King Interlakken and his family. He appeared to be about 25 years of age but since no one ages past 25 one could never really know the age of a person unless one was told. I was later told he was about 500 years old and very well loved and respected by his people. The Government is somewhat similar to the parliamentary Government of England. However, in this Government the king had real power. Even though the will of the people was listened to in most respects the king's decisions governing certain aspects of life was always final. One of these governances was the protection of time. This was something most people weren't ever really told about just like in 20th and 21st century America. People in the US haven't been told about all the time travel and engineering that have taken place ever since the first Philadelphia experiments during World War II. These experiments were designed by Nicola Tesla and Albert Einstein and reverse engineered from a saucer crash near Germany in 1939. 20th century computers were reverse engineered from the '39 crash and the 47 Roswell crash. It is interesting to me that the transistor was also invented in 1947.

As we were presented to King Interlakken, he had questions for us to answer. His first question should have been easy to answer but I was having difficulty concentrating on anything because the light made me feel dizzy and disoriented. He said, "How do you like it here, so far?" I said, "The light seems very odd to me. The color seems to have shifted into the blue and the purple."

The King said, "When the ozone layer was totally destroyed in the 22nd and 23rd centuries we had to create a synthetic replication at our factories to block out the harmful part of the suns rays. The synthetic ozone has a different effect on color and so has moved all daylight color into a more of the blue and violet part of the spectrum. That's why everything looks different to you. Because we have gotten used to this spectrum shift over thousands of years we have changed our indoor lighting to match this spectrum. Is there anything else that you've noticed, Jonathan?"

"Well, the air smells different."

"In what way?" said the King.

I said, "It sort of buzzes my nose."

"Well" he said. "There's a higher ozone content now than there used to be. We did experiments to try to replace the ozone layer but there is now a residue of ozone that has maintained as a result of our experiments long ago. So it may take some time to get used to the feeling of carbonation in your nose. What do you think of the people of our time?"

"You seem to look a little different than we do in my home time. Probably the changes in the food and the ecology has changed and adapted everyone to the new environment you are all in. This makes sense because I'm now thousands of years in the future from my home time. I'm sure if I went back in time and visited Socrates in his home time that we would be both physically and psychologically different as well." "Yes," said the king. "I have visited Socrates and he was definitely a very different kind of person than you would find in your 20th and 21st centuries." "Wow." Said Jonathan. "You really visited Socrates?"

"Yes. " said the King. "Did you tell him who you were? " Said Jonathan.

"I told him I was from a distant foreign land. I told him the thought necklace was magic and would allow us to understand each other. He was overjoyed such magical technology was possible. However, I had to take it with me when I left and he was sad it had to go with me." "Are there other ways to make people believe you speak their language without the thought necklace?" asked Jonathan. "Yes," said the king, "but it is much more complicated because we have to erect thought screens which make the contacted mind think something else is happening than they think. For example, Jonathan I have contacted you many times in many guises. I have even saved your life more than once. However, I couldn't tell you who I was or ask you the most important questions without causing potential problems in your time space continuum or in mine or others." "Amazing! So I have met you in different disguises." "Yes. I have always been a young or old man but I didn't look like I do now. I have talked to you or watched you in England, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Thailand, Japan, India and Nepal in addition to many, many times in America."

"Amazing!" said Jonathan again. He had a flash of thought. "Were you the strange acting Japanese Businessman at Narito Airport in 1985?" "Why Yes, how did you guess, Jonathan? "

"Well, that experience just seemed too otherworldly to be from normal time."

"Well, if the truth be known I was being followed so I wanted to throw those following me off by acting a little crazy."

"Well, you succeeded, Your Highness." At which point they both had a hearty laugh. The rest of the court laughed politely but seemed a little subdued.

The King after a robust laugh said, "You have a remarkable way of looking at things, Jonathan."

Jonathan finally felt comfortable enough to ask the following question. "Why did you ask me here, Your Highness?" "You've become sort of a celebrity among the timekeepers here and throughout the Galaxy. Also, His Oneness back in time in Lemuria does not like to physically travel in his own body as His Oneness outside his time or his stasis dimension. This is because he considers himself both the guardian of his time and of all other times on Earth, past present and future. So he basically stays on Earth in his time and doesn't travel outside his times and spaces and dimensions. Though this gives him millions of years and the whole galaxy to interact with it does not allow him to physically visit me in my time on earth or in any time I'm permitted to visit. This if for the safety of all Earth civilizations including the one you are now visiting."*****************************************************************************************************************************************

He negotiated his legal rights to all the time lines of earth and their maintenance and received these rights ongoing as long as there are humans alive on Earth in human or spirit bodies. Ever since he went to the Galactic Core and petitioned for his rights before the Galactic Government he stayed in human form until he phase shifted his civilization to another dimension. From this dimension he can see all time and space on earth and since this dimension is a part of earth and acceptable to the Galactic Legal system Earth's time line continues under the ownership of His oneness until there are no more humans or any human spirit bodies

left on Earth in any form." "Yes. I can see why he doesn't time travel physically. Especially if he can view all time and its changes from his time" Said Jonathan. "Exactly!" Said King Rai Ernon.

"Jonathan don't you see you are as close as I can come to His Oneness. You are the same soul. I'm not allowed for many reasons to travel back to Lemuria and visit His Oneness."

"But I'm just a man from the 20th and 21st century. I'm not Lemurian Royalty. I'm just a person. Y'know?" "Yes, Jonathan, but don't you see you're the same soul. You have all these memories so it's almost as if you were the same person and soul wise you are the same person. And so I wanted to talk to you because you are the Real McCoy so to speak.

Even though it's very deep seated in your memories you still have a very good idea of who his Oneness was and is. This is because there is a part of you that experienced his life.

Jonathan said, "I don't know for sure what context I experienced it in. I'm not completely certain if it's a past life or a future life. I just know it's there. That's basically it."

"Jonathan, we would like to replicate the things from that era that would be useful to us here."

"Jonathan said," I'm not 100% certain that's really wise. There were really positive and also really negative aspects to both Mu and Lemuria. Each civilization is an experiment. You can't perfectly duplicate the same experiment twice. Different souls are incarnating. There are different ecologies and interaction of energies and spirits. One has to be very careful in trying to duplicate the past.

I would be interested in helping you any way I can to help create a civilization that spans the millennia and lasts 500,000 to 1,000,000 years or more but not if it costs people their free will. There has to be some guarantee or freedom for souls to worship as they see fit. They need to have a certain amount of freedom and the capacity to have some happiness and not to feel like slaves.

I know Sir that you would not be interested in creating something like that but once your rulership is gone someone else might come in and take away peoples freedoms.

"Yes that makes sense." Said the King. "He must oversee not only Earth's time line but also the time lines of all human's spreading across the Galaxy since Mu and Lemuria. There are many colonies that have spread out from Atlantis and all the others I take it?" "Yes. Jonathan. Starting in the 22nd and 23rd Centuries many new planets on the Galactic Rim are colonized as well. As soon as faster than light travel is made accessible many corporations use it to colonize new areas and planets." "That's news to me. However, that makes a lot of sense when I think as a futurist."

King Rai Ernon laughed. Jonathan looked perplexed, as he didn't know why the king was laughing. The King said, "I'm sorry I need to let you in on my joke. I was laughing because of what George our time explorer said to me. You know George as Arcane from your memories." "Arcane is here? That's amazing." The king said, "He uses a lot of different names because he may never die." "Never die?" "He doesn't know if he will ever die or not. He isn't certain what will happen next. So he goes to different times and places and does his work and learns and plays and plays different roles as God guides him.

There is a legend we have heard of Arcane being Francis Bacon, the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth the 1st of England. We believe Arcane and Francis Bacon were friends and that Arcane inspired Francis Bacon to write Novus Organum and other works. There is also a belief that Arcane inspired Francis Bacon to have Shakespeare publish encoded works to help enlighten European minds and through them the whole world in time.

Anyway, Jonathan, Arcane told me of one of the future time missions I sent him on. He said he took Time3 that we call, Explorer, because that is what we do with it. He said he was going to all the colonies established since Lemuria and asking them where the new planetary colonies they had established were. He had visited about 1000 planets when he discovered something very odd.

He found that colonists from earth re-colonized it about 10,000 years later according to their time. This is because time functions differently on each planet. When someone stopped on earth and defecated before there was life here they began the life process that eventually resulted in the dinosaurs.

Then they colonized Maldek and Mars with humans. The humans of Maldek blew it up eventually and the survivors came to Earth. They mixed their DNA with humanoid apes to be better adapted to earth and now here we are. Isn't that funny?" "I don't know whether to laugh or cry? said Jonathan. "Yes. That is how I felt when Arcane first told me but now I can laugh about it."

"How was it that time repeated itself?" said Jonathan.

"This is just one of the anomalies as one travels through the galaxy using a time ship. There is something referred to as a zero time point and this is what connects each of us to our home time. In order to move someone through time with their minds and soul intact one must then move that body, mind and souls zero time point through time and space to where that one wishes to go.

God appears to have created zero time points for each being that incarnates. Without a zero time point beings would flit both through time and space because one could manifest where ones planet or ship was last year and that could be out in space somewhere in even inside a star or planet or asteroid. This happened to many early time space explorers from earth as they first ventured out in the 20th and 21st centuries without the knowledge of the general public.

It reminds me of early airplane test pilots and how many of them died testing new equipment, designs and theories. The general public was not told of these experiments because one unauthorized unsanctioned time traveler could theoretically destroy all humans and all time by accident. It was just too potentially dangerous for the governments of earth to admit at any point that time travel exists. Even though we are now thousands of years in your future in the Alps we still don't tell the common people about time travel. I'm only telling you because you are his Oneness reborn again and have been time traveling since you were L1 and rescued the wives and children of Maldek. So from millions of years in the past to millions of years in the future you have been a time traveler and a galactic citizen in a good portion of the lives you have chosen to live." "Why don't I know about time travel in all my lives?" "Because, Jonathan, it is just too much responsibility for any soul to carry all the time in all lives. Whatever a time traveler does changes things and no matter how careful he or she or the being is some indirect lives not understood might be affected adversely in even from the kindest of actions. This is why governments cannot tell the general population ever about time travel. One can only hope it is in the control of generally beneficent people. Another thing I wanted to share with you, Jonathan is that since we signed an agreement with Lemuria we have become a time colony of Lemuria.This may happen in your 21st century as well when you return and write about all this. His oneness said that I should bring you through time since you can "channel" him directly. He said you don't even have to trance to do that because he has merged your awareness and his so completely that it is like a married couple in your body of the same soul from two times. He said in order to do this he has had to incorporate the 20th century Jonathan back into Lemuria as well. He said it is a 2 way exchange of information and supernatural abilities."

"I guess I've always known this somehow since I was 15 but I've never known anyone evolved enough to tell me this face to face!"

The King laughed. Jonathan sat down and was shaking.

"I'm sorry Jonathan I'm just following His Oneness's instructions."

"I know, your Highness. However, knowing all this is real and having someone bring it into my physical world are two very different things." "Of course, Jonathan, but His Oneness said you have been rigorously trained."

"Yes, I have but it reminds me of when I asked God to let me Soul travel consciously. When God answered me and my hand went through the wall the first time I almost died of fright right then. Wanting God's supernatural gifts is one thing. Actually having them manifest is very much another thing again. They are an ominous responsibility. It would be like piloting a plane filled with hundreds of people for the first time in an emergency. It can be very scary."

"I'm not worried, Jonathan, His Oneness says you have already made all the right decisions to help and protect all life. Besides if you ever misused any of this you'd just drop dead anyway."

"How comforting!" said Jonathan. They both laughed. However, many in the room were horrified.

The king turned to his court and said, "If you want to be near me you must keep secret all these conversations. If you talk outside yourselves about these things you will disappear. At this One of the countries leaders spoke up. "I think we should all erase these things from our memories. They are too dangerous for us to retain." The King said, "Do the rest of you wish this as well?" Most nodded in agreement.

"Very well. The king told Jonathan and Aurora to stand behind him. He pushed a button on his wrist. The whole court was covered in green light. Next they all walked out. Only Jonathan, Aurora and the King remained.

The King said, "I would have had Aurora leave as well except she may be His Oneness's successor if the need arises. Aurora had a dazed look on her face.

 M e m o r i e s   p a r t   5
on web page 3

  < memories p5>My Book Memories web page 5
NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR UNIVERSE
As Jonathan walked to his quarters he really was kind of confused and disoriented. He was concerned that his usual straightforward approach to life might get him into trouble because of the political situation he was dealing with. Many times people had ulterior motives. Especially since he was dealing with the king of a very powerful country that appeared to control time from 5000 BC to who knows how long AD. He wondered if he wasn't being a little naive. Yes, Elohar and Ragna probably were his reincarnated relatives but there were many things going on here that he wasn't entirely sure about.
Jonathan knew he had to rely on the beneficence and protection of His Oneness of Lemuria as well as King Interlaken. He was just a private citizen from the newly 21st century earth. Aurora very much enjoyed this experience of meeting relatives from the future reincarnated. Even though Jonathan was Aurora's father and very protective of her he knew one day she would become Princess Aurora of His Oneness' time in Lemuria. She had mentioned that she was about 300 years old when Jonathan met his daughter there. This fact had not been missed by King Interlaken. Of this Jonathan was sure.
When Jonathan awoke the next morning he asked Aurora if she wanted to talk to the king? She said, "Yes!" As they walked down the hallway together Jonathan said, "Aurora, you need to be a little careful what you say. We are not only in a different country but also in a different time. So be a little guarded but be pleasant."
Finally they were at a lavish breakfast table with the king. King Interlaken asked Aurora what she thought of our world in this time. Aurora said, "I like it here in your palace in the mountains. Everyone has been very nice to me. I also want to thank you for the wraparound glasses. They allow me to see colors like everyone does in our time."
Then king then said, "How do you like the way we dress and the fact that none of us look over age 25 in your time era no matter how old we are?" Aurora answered, " I like the way you dress. It's simple, elegant and to the point. However, it is difficult to have the same respect for someone who looks 25 that I would for someone who looked 50 or 70 in my culture."
The king laughed and said, "Y'know, we don't live there so we don't have to live with concepts like those. However, what you said is what we expected someone your age would answer. In our culture one is shown respect by either the garments they are wearing or the way that they conduct themselves. So one is always looking for subtleties in either dress or behavior when meeting or passing by someone new.
In our culture everything is much more subtle since no one looks over 25. Even if I had a great Grandfather still alive he would look no more that 25 also. Just one day he would get pale and then he'd be gone. Isn't that funny?"
"Yes, it is very funny. Said Aurora.
The king said, "Tell me a little about your life in your century, Aurora. What would an average day be like?"
"Well, if it was on a school day I would eat, brush my teeth after waking up about 7 am. Then I would leave around 7:30 am and there I would learn math, spelling, history and English. We would also have recess, lunch and do reports. Also we would do fun stuff. However, some of the kids in my century aren't kind to each other. A few don't respect each other and call each other names. If kids get angry with each other the teacher settles it. Monday through Thursday I get out of school at 3pm. On Friday I get out of school at 2pm. I find it a very unusual way of living life. I don't know about schools now days. It's a very weird life I'm living."
The king laughed a little at this because her thoughts entertained him.
"Aurora. Would you like to see what school is like here? I'd like you to meet my son. He's 12 years old just one year older than you and he'll tell you what his day is like.
As Aurora turned she saw a 12 year old boy with some of his father's features arise from the table. He seemed a little nervous but overcame that quickly. He was tall for his age and Aurora found him interesting.
The boy spoke up. " Hello Aurora and all present. If any of you don't know me I am heir to my father's throne. I'm Prince Orion named after the Orion Nebula.
My day partly consists of going to the holodeck to observe recordings of history. It is usually chosen by my tutors which historical period I observe.
Our culture takes what would be like holodeck videos of real historic events. Then they are brought back here for a few of us to observe. Though most of the citizens of our world have no knowledge of this just as in your home time all world leaders here and now must be familiar with historical holograms so the same mistakes are not repeated from past civilizations. I get to experience history exactly as it was. I am also allowed to interact with holograms of historical people. When I'm 14 my father will take me to witness real historical events in person. I'm preparing for that with many holograms so I don't faint when people die for real in front of me."
The king smiled, "Prince Orion. Some of this may not be suitable."
The Prince looked a little scared and said, "Sorry Father."
The king said, "Go on, son."
Prince Orion continued, "The reason we take holograms of all the historical events we are allowed to on earth is that we are very offended in our era of all the historical inaccuracies present in history books before we gathered history as it happened through time travel. History is usually written by the winners of battles both physical and political.
However, in a sanctioned hologram all views are represented. In this way we see all the major problems the people encountered. Even though this eliminates many personal problems of historical figures it covers the most important military and political actions as they really happened."
"I spend most of the most interesting parts of my education witnessing history in all its happiness, sadness and pathos. In the last couple of years since General Ragna and Elohar, our Seer went back to Lemuria there are also Holograms of many alien planets that I can study so I can interact with aliens.
Sometimes I can actually meet aliens that are visiting my father. They have given him holograms from their planets and dimensions so I can experience what their planets are like as well. They send me holograms to of their families and friends and creatures of their worlds. So my life is very enriched by all the knowledge of alien worlds and peoples.

"May I go with you on one of your alien Hologram adventures, Prince Orion?" said Aurora. "Would that be okay, Father?" said Prince Orion. "If Jonathan and Ragna agree it would be fine."
To this Jonathan said, " Aurora, you heard that this is so lifelike a display and sound generation that it can't be distinguished from reality?"
"Yes, I did." Said Aurora with a quizzical look on her face.
"Well. If your body reacts in an extreme way to something you may faint. Do you understand that?"
"I'm 11, Dad. I won't faint."
"As long as you know what you're getting into it I'm okay with it. However, this is bound to affect your thoughts and dreams like television does."
"I'm okay with that, Dad.
Ragna spoke next. He talked to Prince Orion. "Young Sir," he said, "You must not show Aurora how the technology operates. Not a word. In this way even if someone found out that she had been here from the 21st century she would know nothing of any of our technologies."
"I understand, General Ragna. I will protect us and her from harm."
"Good." Said General Ragna, "Then I also approve."
The King continued, "Also, son, you want her to have one of the more tame adventures. People who aren't used to experiences this real can become very confused or go into shock sometimes. We've had people actually die from the realism of our holograms. One of the nice things though, is that we are able to go back in time and bring them back. We find this incredibly helpful in our military. In this way no one ever dies permanently that we need. So we can uncreate those kind of problems when we need to."
Jonathan spoke up. He said, "I'd like to accompany her on her first adventure to see how she's doing so I can monitor her."
The king said, " I would do the same for my daughters so I understand. Of course you can accompany her. Mind if I tag along?"
"Sounds good, the more the merrier." Said Jonathan.
"Y'know there's a particularly interesting one that I would love to share with you all. We just received it from a very good friend of mine from the Orion sector. He said there are some really great views from inside the Orion or Hercules Nebula. I can't remember which one he said it is of."
Note: Even though Jonathan and Aurora were speaking a different language than the rest of the people present they all understood each other because of a device worn around their necks that directly interfaces thoughts. In this way no nuances are left ambiguous or confusing. As each one speaks his native language all understand each other perfectly. Also, it only works when one is speaking. It doesn't work when one is trying to compose ideas or thoughts only when one actually speaks. It is a very efficient mechanism.
Prince Orion and King Interlaken led the way. There was a feeling of merriment among everyone present like a party. For How often do beings get to meet each other born 7000+ years apart? If Arcane joins the group it will be almost 1,000,000 years difference in ages.
At this point about 20 people composed the entourage into the Living Hologram facility. As they walked down the hall the real space of the living Hologram room was growing to the size of a present day football collesium. The King had ordered the sentient computers and robots to enlarge the chambers for the extra people. The maximum capacity of real people in this royal living Hologram facility was 50000. The King sometimes invited dignitaries from around the world to introduce them to alien representatives and their cultures. In this way through live transmissions from alien worlds and dimensions government conferences and alignments could be formed between Earth governments and alien governments and representatives. In the time of King Interlaken alliances were being regularly formed between Earth's colony planets of the previous 100,000 years or more and the Earth.
Since His Oneness of Lemuria is still recognized as the spiritual and Paternal leader through time of the colonies much like the Pope or the Dalai Lama is recognized by followers of their religions, connections of spiritual, religious, political and others are being grown and reinforced between most of Earth's colonies and the Earth. In addition, connections are being formed between the planets who colonized the solar system and earth, Mars etc. who are the genetic ancestors of Earth.
The king said, "Activate new Holotape Orion." The sentient computer said, "Done." As the approximately 20 people stood there they became invisible to each other. A few people called out in alarm as No one could see their body or any one else's and there was no ground or planet to make one feel secure either. This hologram had been taken by a spaceship traveling through the Orion Nebula. They could talk to each other but mostly now they were thought projecting at each other because their translators had been changed by the sentient computers. It seems that thinking and speaking and consciousness is different in this reality. The pink and white and purple and orange colors enveloped them.
King Interlaken remarked, " Isn't this incredible? It's like God is here."
At this point there appeared to be a shimmering in the distance. Jonathan was holding Aurora's hand even though they couldn't see each other.
Jonathan spoke up. "Wow! This is amazing! This is the form of God that appeared to me when I was 22."
It was a shimmering power object. The rest of the group became very silent.
At this point the conversation between God and Jonathan began and God said, "Hello Jonathan. It's been a long time for you since you contacted me like this."
Jonathan said, "I'm surprised to find you again in a hologram projection."
And God said, "I'm not part of the Hologram. You have astral projected to the actual Orion space by being aware of it in the hologram. But I've projected myself to the hologram so these good people could see me as well."
"What do you want to see me about Jonathan?"
Jonathan said, " I wasn't aware that I had invoked you, God."
God said, " I think it's the number of changes you've been exposed to. I would like you to help King Interlaken to develop a civilization on Earth that could again last over 1 million years. The real trick is surviving ice ages, meteor showers and competing Galactic species. I would also like you to teach their civilization to move into another dimension as you did as your Oneness."
" Is that within me, God?" "It's latent within you but I will invoke it for you beginning now." "I guess you can do whatever you want to, God. I'm just honored that you come to visit me again."
"Actually, you've come to visit me, Jonathan." "I'd like you to meet my daughter, Aurora, God."
"Yes. I sent her to you so you both could help build a better future with King Interlaken, Elohar and Ragna.
Well, I've finished what I need to do for now. All present have been sufficiently changed to make the future successful. Blessings Be upon you All." With this the Rainbow shimmering being left.
At this point King Interlaken said, "That was amazing Jonathan. That wasn't part of the program was it?" "No." said Jonathan. "God said that somehow I Astral projected there and he came here to share the information here with all of us." The king said, "We had no idea that these events could or would take place. This has created a whole new spirit paradigm. It's going to take some time for us all to get used to this!.

This ends this section with Ragna and King Interlaken and Jonathan and Aurora.

I'm not quite sure what the next section if from but likely it is a continuation from:
Memories starts with Arcane during a Time war battle about 1 million years into the future. most of his genetics originated from earth but at this time his group lives on New Deva a water planet, he has bright gold eyes, purple skin and gills for breathing underwater as he is an amphibian who can live underwater in the ocean or on land. Most of his species at this point in time  choose to live on land because they feel safer and can see longer distances out on the land that they dredged up from the ocean floors.

Arcane is a "Dragon of Compassion" but beyond that he is a "Planet Saver" who usually is only born about once every 10,000 years with intuitive abilities off the charts like some spiritual human beings on earth right now.


Eridian spoke to Arcane through the sphere. "Arcane, I want you to see some of your lives. Some you have already lived and some you will live. For now I won't tell you which is which. The value of showing you this is to better acquaint you with Jonathan. You two will work together to help prevent the human race from going extinct between the 1900's and the year 3000."
BEFORE 1850
Although I can remember several million years back on earth I also remember living on other planets. Especially 6 million to 10 million years ago.
Before that I remember forms as both Hominid and non-Hominid as well as corporeal and non corporeal forms.
However, there are no useful reference points to describe most of this to you or even properly to myself. I just know it's there. It is most useful to me in knowing that this lifetime is but a day in the life of my soul.
I often remind myself of this if my life seems difficult at times.
What would be more relevant to you would be my memories starting with the time of Christ. I was a roman soldier at the time of the crucifiction of Jesus. This experience turned me toward Christianity. Then I was reborn and became a Christian soldier fighting moslems. Then I was killed and became a Moslem soldier fighting Christians.
I went back and forth between christian and Moslem for several lifetimes before God got me to give up being a soldier and fighting for any reason.
By the year 1000 to 1100 I had had enough of being a soldier. When I met St Francis and became a Catholic Franciscan monk I renounced fighting.
When I passed on I was reborn in Tibet and met Mila Repa. St Francis and Mila Repa both moved me permanently toward non violence and ahimsa(Harmlessness toward all living beings in the universe)
St Francis and Mila Repa became my heroes and living teachers in each of those two lifetimes and changed the course of the last 1000 years just as seeing Jesus Cruci- fied changed the last 2000 years of my lives. So that my lives have been dedicated to helping end the suffering of all beings for about 1000 years now. Non-violence and ahimsa are the living result.
Flying in the 1870's
I was born in that lifetime around 1850 in the Himalayas of what is now Nepal. In that lifetime I was the son of an accomplished Tibetan Lama. My uncle was a Bon Po priest which sparked many lively family debates. My mother was a Tara devotee and prayed at least 3 hours daily all her adult life.
I was recognized as a reincarnated yogi and so was trained from a young age.
In my late teens I was doing cave meditations and retreats of three months or more at above 9000 ft in elevation in the Himalayas as Mila Repa was still my hero in this life.
In my twenties I decided to learn to fly like Mila Repa. After I was initiated by someone from his lineage I diligently did his flying meditation and pujas for over 3 years so that I could fly at will.
I remember clearly the moonlit spring night I first flew over the himalayas. It was over Taki Gyan and Shermontang in the Helambu District of what is now Nepal. I remember feeling the exhileration of my rotting robes flapping in the breeze along with my ratted long hair after months of solitary meditation in a sacred cave.
I learned quickly to fly at night unseen as some peasants were difficult to resusitate after they fainted if I flew during the day when they could see me.I travelled at night all over India and Nepal and Tibet as well as into China this way until about 1930.
I met thousands of Students and devotees in this way. I knew toward the end of this life that I would next live a short life in Japan and then I would be born in the Northwestern United States. So I prepared my soul for the traumatic events to come.
I diligently prepared for my coming lives on earth for I did not know when I would be able to have such amazing teachers or students again.
NEW DECEMBER 22nd 1999
L1-The Legend of Maldek
The following is a slightly fictionalized past life memory. It is only fictionalized to protect certain elements of the time space continuum that we now live in in the 20th and 21st centuries.
This took place about 4,000,000 years ago.
L1,(Living one) time traveler and protector of the Constellation of Hercules was summoned by President Rayin of the Federated Planets of Hercules to go to Earth in the Solar system of the outer rim of the Galaxy. Emergency! the planet Maldek-5th planet from the sun had turned into an asteroid belt.
There are several thousand survivors-- mainly wives and children of the World leaders of Maldek who saw the end coming and that nuclear war was inevitable.
Their emergency transponders are calling for help from their escape pods. go quickly for only we have the right time altering device to get there soon enough to save them.
L1 answered, "Mr. President I will go immediately. It will take one week to get there . I can throw a time stasis on the survivors so they won't needlessly suffer." The President said, "Do it quickly L1" " Consider it done, Mr. President."
"Please offer my condolences and my grief at the loss of the civilization and culture of the people of Maldek and to the widow of the President of Maldek.", said the President. "I will bear your condolences with honor, Mr. President."
"As L1 floated to his time-space ship-lifeform he thought to himself, "It's too bad we have a treaty with Maldek that prevents me from stopping the nuclear war through time travel before it started.
The universe is a very strange place indeed! What's done is done then.
When L1 reached the vicinity of Maldek he found the survivors 5 or 10 to each escape life-pod. They were all in a state of profound shock
Their planet had been destroyed and now they were being rescued by a non humanoid alien that looked like a nine foot tall purple octopus that talked mind to mind but didn't speak
Just the mind talk unhinged some of the adults further. Although children were comforted by the mind talk. L1's experience was the most horrifying of any lifetime he could remember in his past or future. The death of a world civili- zation held horrors he had never witnessed firsthand. this experience scarred his soul for millions of years to come. Though he could compartmentalize the problem it never left him.
The mothers and the children requested that since Earth had an atmosphere they could breathe would the Galactic Federation please modify Earth slightly so that what was left of Maldeks mankind could survive there? The survivors of Maldek chose Earth because Mar's atmosphere had been mostly blown off by the nuclear shock wave from Maldek and had killed most of the inhabitants there. Any left would certainly kill any of Maldeks survivors if they went there.
All the large dinosaurs had been killed by the shockwave that hit Earth from the nuclear explosion on Maldek. Maldek fragmented into thousands of pieces that traveled in all directions. Some pieces of Maldek eventually left the solar system and are still travelling in our galaxy. Many large pieces of Maldek impacted Earth over the next 25 years
Because the large dinosaurs were to big to hide in caves and crevices they did not survive the major impacts. The Galactic Federation decided that the survivors of Maldek would be safe enough to live on Earth. Mar's and Maldeks space amardas had been rendered useless by the nuclear shockwave.No one would bother the survivors of Maldek on Earth. As punishment for the damage to the Galaxy done by Maldeks nuclear war the Maldek survivors were to be isolated there for a long time until there was no memory of Maldek left.
Earth's axis shifted to create the four seasons we now experience but at least our atmosphere wasn't completely blown of our planet like what happened to most of Mar's atmosphere.L1 was given permission to alter earth so that mankind would survive and prosper for millions of years to come.
L1 programmed the rocks of several mountain ranges of earth with a consciousness formula for preventing an Earth destroying nuclear war from ever happening.
Though L1 has now gone to other times, places and bodies Zhe his sentient ship still flits though the time space continuum of the solar system as a permanent block to a planet destroying nuclear war. She is still authorized and funded by the Galactic Federation 4,000,000 years later!
Whether one studies the technology of the spirit or the technology of material things the discipline and focus and level headedness necessary to survive either or both technologies is the same. And unless one is kind and compassionate towards life it is all meaningless anyway!
For whatever you do towards any part of life in any time you do to yourself anyway.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR UNIVERSE
Chapter 4C
After L1
The following was the most difficult thing that Arcane had to deal with in regard to his past lives.
L1 converted Earth for the survivors of Maldek and gave them residence rights to Earth and not ownership. Because of what had happened on Maldek the Galaxy and all local Governments would not allow ownership of Earth or any other planetary body by the survivors of Maldek. This is still legally true. However, since Mu and Lemuria we as the Earth born survivors of Maldek to have ownership of our main time line. The one in which you and I live on is owned and maintained by our ancestors on Mu and Lemuria to this day. They view us as their children and grandchildren and treat us as such. However, they know full well we must be recognized as full adults by the galaxy or we will never gain the rights at least in mass as galactic citizens. I have been a galactic citizen in thousands and perhaps millions of lives on various planets, stars nebulae and dimensions.
The part of L1's life that wounded him the most was when he asked permission from President Rayin to conduct a time experiment. He would only temporarily prevent the Maldek destroying nuclear war. He would take over the airwaves on Maldek and explain what he had done on behalf of Maldek and the galaxy. President Rayin reluctantly agreed. He did this only because L1 was a lifelong compatriot and friend and because he worried about L1's mental and emotional balance a little after his return from Maldek. L1 just seemed to emotionally invested in all this.
When L1 prevented the war on Maldek and took over all what were like television transmission stations on Maldek he told them what had happened and what he had done. No one believed him because he hadn't considered the effect of a 9 foot tall purple Octopus like creature that was telepathing through media technology to 9 billion people. If he hadn't been so unbalanced by his experience with the survivors he would have thought to get someone from the Galaxy who looked and acted human to do this for him. But that was not to be.
The result was that all factions on Maldek thought they were under attack by the purple octopus people and decided there only hope was to destroy the planet to prevent their women and children from being contacted by the purple octopus invasion.
L1 begged them to listen to him but the Galactic travelers which numbered about 10,000 on the planet were all executed and not allowed to speak. Because of the paranoia on the planet they all commited group suicide rather than being taken over by imaginary purple octopus invaders.
The result: the solar system was destroyed and the final result was that L1 had to go back in time once more and tell himself before he took over the airwaves on Maldek to stop before he inadvertently destroyed the solar system. He then was then legally forced to repair time and allow the Maldek factions destroy their planet again. A very sad and dejected L1 was severely rebuked by the Galactic Timekeepers and was summarily discharged.
Within 1 year L1 simply took off in his personal saucer time capsule and went into unfindable stasis and was never heard from again. Folk legend has it he traveled time and space in his own personal timeship given to him as a retirement gift. Jonathan remembers him in Hawaii starting in 1990.
The paranoia surrounding Orson Wells Halloween reading and the general paranoia that greeted the Roswell 1947 incident in the military and government came close to the paranoia on Maldek. In other words the Earth was destroyed once in December 1947 and again in 1948. However, the galaxy doesn't permit that any more so they changed it. The horror revisited but the galaxy prevented it from happening again. Planets just aren't allowed to be destroyed and stay that way by anyone especially not by the Maldek survivors on Earth with amnesia concerning Maldek.
There were tears in Arcane's eyes. He said, "Why in God's name did you show this to me, Eridean.?" "Because I wanted you to see how your soul never gives up if something is important. You are still working to help the souls who were then on Maldek. Millions of those same souls are right now on your planet New Deva and on Isfahel. This same battle is being fought again between the forces of freedom and the forces of mind control. It is the same battle being fought over and over again in different formats."
"When will it ever end, Eridian!" "The battles are only to remind souls the importance of mental, emotional and spritual freedom. If they don't create wars periodically they forget the importance of the freedom to worship God or of even to not worship anything or anyone anytime. By playing out these roles they come to value mental, emotional, physical and spiritual freedom when they are willing to die for it! This is one of the ways souls give themselves and each other a wake up call for how important mental, emotional, physical and spiritual freedom are!"
Arcane was completely blown away. He'd heard of planet destroying nuclear wars. But in his time the Galaxy expressly forbid any treaties that prevented the galaxy from saving planets from destruction. To actually see a nuclear war that actually destroyed a planet that was not brought back to life had to be the most horrific thing he had ever witnessed in his life as Arcane. Witnessing this experience helped him later to play a stronger part in the eventual peace agreement in the war he was presently engaged. Eridian said, "Please calm yourself, Arcane." So Arcane went into a deep meditation for ½ hour to an hour. Then he said, "I'm ready."
"I want to share one more realization that I had about L1," said Eridian. "Okay." said Arcane. "Though L1 meant well the problem of Maldek was just too big for any one being to change. What L1 didn't understand at the time was that there was no way for him to save Maldek alone. Since L1 was the last member of his species left alive it was more than he could manage given that he was also living with that."
Eridian then said, "The reason I am conveying the next part to you in the ways that I am is because the person you need to be aware of is Jonathan Flow. This is because Jonathan is a nexus point of many of your future lives. Arcane said, "I think I understand, Eridian." Arcane heard the voice of Jonathan Flow once again introducing him to his most recent life as Darshan.


 
" 1

No comments: