Friday, September 2, 2016

Memories (Of the past, present and future)

I thought it might be fun to try to put my online book memories with all parts 1 through 11 here at my intuitivefred888 blog so it might be easier to read for you. You don't need the buttons here I just put them for reference points if you want to go to the buttons themselves(links). I started writing about Arcane around 1980 when I lived in Mt. Shasta with my wife and kids then. But it wasn't until 1998 and 1999 when I thought I was dying from a heart virus that I realized this wasn't just therapeutic science fiction but also past life memories in the past, present and future. I wouldn't have believed that was possible before this time because I didn't know that souls incarnate in the past, present and future on multiple planets and dimensions all at once before this time. Because our souls are not from time or space but beyond that. But, I didn't know that yet in 1980.

dragonofcompassion.com

No comments: