Saturday, May 18, 2013

Violet Flame Visualizations



You might go there yourselves to "Google Images"  keyword "Violet Flame" for good visualizations you can relate to also.

I was taught as a child "Eye Magic" which is a form of Co-Creation with God in manifesting prayers. I realized as a young adult that prayers were actually meant to go to a state where you and God are one. At that point anything you visualize that God agrees with actually happens sooner or later. This is extremely powerful if you can handle being with God a few moments, a few hours or a few days while manifesting something you both agree on.

I had to invoke God into my body 24 hours a day when I was 15 in order to survive Childhood epilepsy. As soon as I did this I never had another seizure ever again from that moment. However, I was scared sometimes because God is so incredibly powerful throughout the universe until I was about 30 and began to understand non-dualism in relation to God. I realized there are only two states of being really. There is Being and then there is non-Being. So, if you think of Being as when you are awake and non-Being as when you are asleep you get when I'm saying.

When you are with God 24 hours a day waking and sleeping you are in a constant state of Being with God and it took me about 15 years to get used to being with God in my body 24 hours a day. But, paradoxically, God is simultaneous Being and Non-Being. So, if you can imagine being simultaneously awake and asleep at the same time it is sort of incredible until you get used to it. And because it is so very powerful you have to learn to protect others from this unless you are healing them or saving their lives from an accident or something like that. But, as long as I maintain a harmonious state of compassion towards all beings in the universe all are blessed around me for miles around as I pass by. I learned more about all this as I began to meet masters around the world and saw God lived inside them too but in a more trained way than I experience. My experience is sort of like being married to God and this is unbelievably powerful all the time. But, at this point God has been training me all my life. So, in this sense I have been constantly trained by God too. If God lives in your body with you, you are obedient to God or you die immediately. Very Simple.


One tip: Burning up the bad karma of all beings on Earth and of the Earth itself is a great thing to do. However, ignorance of one kind or another is usually the main cause of bad karma itself. So, also visualize the Golden Light of Illumination coming into everyone so they don't just "In ignorance" recreate all their bad karma. It is important that people somehow lose their ignorance and become practical and compassionate in the eyes of God in order to maintain life in balance for all beings here on Earth.

This is a good one for visualizing us all praying for the earth and all upon it.

Or a Sword of Violet Flame:

I remember before I learned about non-dualism fighting a lot in my twenties with a sword of blue flame alongside of Archangel Michael. However, then I discovered a path of Compassion which for me is more powerful in this incarnation as a human being. There likely are still times when a sword of Blue Flame or a sword of Violet Flame might be useful for an adept on the path though. That is why I'm sharing this picture here.

The following picture is a Summit Lighthouse version of a Chart of the "I AM Presence" I was raised with an "I AM" Saint Germain version of the chart which doesn't show the middle figure in the chart which is often referred to as the higher Mental Body
What is interesting to me about this chart is that when I talked to Pearl Dorris who knew and talked to Mr. Ballard about the chart he said something like, "In reality your top God self is perfectly interfaced with you when you are in the right state of consciousness. However, at this point in human evolution (1930s) most people couldn't deal with this." So, the chart actually separates the God Self and puts it above the person. But in reality when you are "With God" in consciousness you and your God Self overlap and interface completely when you are harmonious enough.

1 comment:

Davilyn Eversz on FB said...

Greetings! I was looking for a Pranic Breath image to post on my FB page and ran across this. What a wonderful dialogue you have written.

I did not realize that Pearl also created images for the Ballard Dispensation or the Voice of the I AM. This image of St. Germain of the swirl and twirl of the VF is much nicer than the one that was originally published in the Voice.

But what is most interesting is that I wanted very much to have the Blue Flame with the Violet Flame for some of my decrees, and here it is on your page - with both flames in the image.

The Mighty I AM Presence answers all Calls!

Thank you for several nice images I do not have, the sword and the image of a Christ Presence standing over the earth.