Thursday, May 9, 2013

I added a little more to 2040

2040

I'm having some fun looking into the future of 2040 and sharing what I see. The only problem with doing this is when you predict the future you see you have already changed the future to something else. But, this is the kind of thing I see on multiple time lines leading to the future. So, the main variable likely will be something like I'm writing about.

The things that are less stable are things like trying to write about places like Syria, Iran, North Korea and even Israel. It is really hard to say what will happen any of those places for a variety of reasons. There are just too many conflicting interests in those places to predict what actually is going to happen there.

It is much much easier to see what will happen in places like San Francisco and Portland for example than explosive places elsewhere on earth. Most people who have power(of all kinds) agree that places like San Francisco and places like Portland are fun nice places for everyone that mostly will sort of be like I'm predicting them to be.

 

No comments: