Saturday, May 11, 2013

Co-Creating with God

My parents were both ministers as I was growing up. So, I watched a lot of people doing all sorts of group prayers. I studied intuitively what happened when people prayed together. Basically, there were different kinds of things people did. Some people just mouthed the words and did nothing else internally. Other people believed devoutly in God and the manifestation of their prayers but didn't visualize what they wanted. Some people co-Created with God and visualized and experienced themselves in accord with God and I could see supernaturally their prayers begin to manifest as they did this. But, as I grew up I realized that it isn't words that are the most important with prayers. Basically the most important factor with prayers is being in perfect Co-Creative union with God and if God agrees with what you are visualizing it starts to manifest. This I have observed very carefully. So, Co-creative union, visualizing what you want and if God agrees with you it manifests. It actually is that simple in the end but also incredibly powerful beyond most people's belief systems as well.

No comments: