Wednesday, May 8, 2013

An Aura the shape of a Galaxy?

My daughter was sharing with me something about how a human being can soul travel(and take their physical body with them) if they can align properly with a specific type of aura. If you can create this type of aura she says a person can travel the galaxy physically to any point and likely to any time. It is 55 feet across, so I guess the center of your vertical body would be at exactly 27.5 feet of this 55 foot circular Galaxy shaped or UFO saucer shaped Aura. The idea that we can travel anywhere in a 55 foot version of the Galaxy is intriguing to me.

For example, I remember doing a 2 to 5 years meditation 2 lifetimes back timewise in the Himalayas around the 1870s I would have been in that lifetime somewhere between 17 and 25 years of age. When I emerged after being initiated and doing the practice for 2 to 5 years I can clearly remember this because it was so exiting. It was the night of the full moon when I first flew in the 1870s. My clothes were rotting off me from being alone in a mountain cave for so long. My nails were very long also along with my hair and beard. I flew out of the cave in this experience and stood on the ledge and lifted off for the first time up into the air. I learned to do this at night for the same purpose that people fly in planes now. Now that passenger planes have been invented learning to fly (which takes a lot of time by the way) isn't done as much by people here on earth because one can work a day or two now and buy a ticket almost anywhere, or work one week and get a ticket almost anywhere on earth. So, why should one stay 2 to 5 years in a cave learning to fly?

Note: I did this at night so people wouldn't faint or have a heart attack if they saw me flying during the day out of compassion for them. People could say at night, "Oh. That must have been a bat or a bird or an owl or something." But instead I was just transporting myself all over Asia from Beijing to Benares and all over the Himalayas.

However, my daughter talking to me about how this related to soul traveling made a lot of sense to me. What I discovered in the first 10 years I soul traveled was that we (as a soul) are literally everywhere. This might seem counter-intuitive but basically you are wherever you want to be in time and space as much as you believe you are in any given moment. However, we naturally are where we are out of both choice and karma. Understanding this is very freeing on multiple levels at once.

I can see why most people choose to be ignorant about a lot of this because it is a heavy responsibility. Every time we think we are soul traveling. Everything we think about we actually share consciousness with what or who we are thinking about because in the end there is no separation.

So, being careful what one thinks about might be more important than you once thought.

But then there is Vipassana and Dzogchen where one searches for the source of one's thoughts as a way of clearing the mind. If you focus on searching for the source of your thoughts it allows your mind to "Throw up" all the good and bad stuff which allows you to be free from all of it so you can move forwards free in your life. So, when all the thoughts good and bad and indifferent flow by for minutes or hours or however long you want to do this stay focused on "What is the source of my thoughts?" so everything can flow by clearing the whole thing out so you can be free.

Then you can fill your mind with compassion. I like to use a Buddhist prayer for this:

May all Beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss
May all beings be Free from suffering and the cause of Suffering
May all Beings never be without the supreme Bliss that is free
from all near and far, all grasping and aversion

By this merit may I become like all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the ten directions and the three times.

I tend to run this prayer minutes or hours a day in my mind. It allows me to be compassionate more and more of the time from a deep real motivational level. I likely have done this millions of times in my mind since the early 1980s.

note: The ten directions you need to navigate time and space. The three times are the past, present and future.

No comments: