Sunday, May 26, 2013

188,777 visits to intuitivefred888

I just thought this was an interesting number from a numerology point of view. 8 being the infinity number and 7 being the number of Saint Germain.

Again, thanks for everyone visiting my site around the world. Remember, (even though robotic translators aren't perfect) I have one installed in the upper right hand corner that says "Google Website Translator" then below it says, "Select Language". when you select a language the whole site including the word buttons turn into that language. However, as before please know that you should only expect about 60 to 70% accuracy or less in anything translated even when the whole site is translated to one of about 60 or 70 languages worldwide that are available to translate into.

If you go into Google and then into Google Translate you could also have any article at my site or any other site read to you in any language also by putting the text in the box at Google Translate then hitting translate and then hitting the volume box which looks like a little speaker icon. Then in most languages a female voice will read my article or whatever text you put there in whatever language you translated it into.

日本語  for example means "Japanese" so when I copied this and took it to "Google Translate I could hit the speaker icon on the Japanese side and it would be said in the Japanese language and then I could also hit the speaker on the English side and it would literally say "Japanese" in English there.

No comments: