Saturday, May 18, 2013

185,257 visits to intuitivefred888

What is interesting to me is that I'm presently up to around 15,000 to 17,000 pageviews a month now. My readership really took off during the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami in March 2011 when I advocated Crowdsourcing with Geiger Counters since many people were not trusting the government to give them enough facts to stay alive there in Japan. So, people taking readings of air, ground, water and food and publishing it crowdsource style was in place and I was one of those advocating the spread of crowdsourcing so people could feel safer especially in Japan and surrounding areas. Since then I have noticed my readership in all areas of the Earth where there are large English Speaking or reading or writing people's around the world like the U.S., Canada, England,  Germany, France and other European Countries, Russia and other countries in that area as well as Australia, India, Japan and sometimes even China and many other places around the globe. So, I want to thank you all for reading here at my site, I hope you are happy and interested in what you find here. I spend as much time as I can researching  what might interest both me and my readers at whatever time of day or night that I find available for doing this beyond my normal duties as husband, father, friend, and family business person in California throughout the states and sometimes around the world. Thanks again for enjoying reading what is available at my site since Fall 2007 and also at my archive site dragonofcompassion.com    

No comments: